Put the Fun Back in Fundraising!
Going to prom is one of the biggest highlights of a high school girls senior year. She should look her best! The Bridal Jewelry Store offers a wide range of prom accessories from jewelry, dyeable shoes, evening bags, gloves and garters. We even have items to help decorate your prom with! Floor decals, photobooth backdrops, even prom favors.
We do all the work. You just get the word out and earn 10% of every sale.
What YOU Do
- Contact Us at ContactUs@TheBridalJewelryStore.com using 'prom fundraiser' in the subject line.
- Promote your event with email, fliers, newsletters, posters and social media.
- Check mailbox for commission checks
What WE Do
- Set you up with a unique promotional code for your prom fundraiser
- Provide images and logos for prom promotional materials
- Assign a personal fundraising agent to assist you with your campaign
- Send you checks every other month
What PARENTS & SUPPORTERS Do
- Place orders and pay online
- Receive their purchase in the mail
It's really that simple! If you'd like more detail, check out our Step-By-Step Guide to Fundraising below.
Get started now!
Step by Step Fundraiser Guide
1. Email ContactUs@TheBridalJewelryStore.com with 'prom fundraiser' in the subject line.
2. Once approved by The Bridal Jewelry Store, you’ll receive a personalized online promotional code that parents, teachers, kids and supporters can use to order products. This code makes sure that you get credit for all sales.
3. Determine the duration of your fundraiser. For example, a year-round program, with promotional reminders at key buying times (homecoming, holidays, school dances, sporting events) will keep your fundraisier on everyone’s mind.
4. The Bridal Jewelry Store provides a Fundraising Specialist to assist you every step of the way. They’ll help determine the best ways to promote your fundraiser to ensure your program’s success.
5. The Bridal Jewelry Store can provide 11” x 17” promotional posters, 2’ x 4’ promotional banner, business cards, full color fliers and other materials at a very low cost.
6. Download images and logos from our website to make your own promotional material.
7. Use any or all of these customized tools in your electronic and hardcopy promotions. Different versions of the following tools are available for key buying times:
- Ads – ¼ page, ½ page, full page for newsletters, fliers and website etc.
- Links for your website – Different sizes of The prom Jewelry Store icons banner ads are available
- Full page paper fliers to send home with kids, if desired
- Posters – for display areas, student drop-off areas, school events, supportive local businesses etc.
8. Place ads and links on your school/organization website.
9. Promote to your school or organization on a regular basis using paper fliers, posters, newsletters, e-mail, your school/organization website, displays and announcements.
10. Use social media to promote to parents who are on-line on Facebook or parent-focused blogs.
11. The Prom Jewelry Store provides fast, direct shipping to the purchaser’s home. No school pick-ups to coordinate or worry about!
12. Encourage school parents, teachers and staff to pass along your promotional code to others, broadening the reach and increasing the success of your efforts.
13. Check your mailbox for your bi-monthly check. We’ll send it out automatically!
Questions about the The Bridal Jewelry Store's Prom Fundraiser Program?
1. How do you make sure my group gets the proper credit for sales?
Your fundraiser will have a custom promotional code that people will use to order their items.
When a sale comes through using your code, we know it belongs to you. You will make
sure that all of your promotional materials have your custom promotional code clearly shown. You
are also encourage to put links on your organization’s website that contain your code.
2. How long does a fundraising event last?
That’s up to you! You can have an event that lasts a month or a quarter, but year-round fundraisers
have become the latest trend. Year-round events let you capitalize on key buying times
during the year. It’s easy to have a year-rounder because all you have to do is promote your prom fundraiser
...we take the orders and deliver the products directly to your supporters!
3. What percentage do we get of every sale?
10% of every sale goes directly to your organization.
4. We’ve never done fundraising before...how easy is it?
It’s really easy...and to make sure of it, we provide you with a fundraising adviser that works
hand in hand with you the entire length of your event to ensure your success! Need more
details? Email ContactUs@TheBridalJewelryStore.com.
The Prom Jewelry Store Fundraising Program Terms and Conditions
Thank you for participating in our prom fundraiser program. Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure a positive, ongoing and mutually beneficial business relationship.
Fundraising and Promotions
The Bridal Jewelry Store fundraising partners agree to actively promote the fundraiser during a designated timeframe using promotional materials created by prom commitee.
You are permitted to use out images and logo posted on our website for non-commercial use.
All programs are subject to change or termination at any time without notice.
We will not work with fundraising partners who promote sexually explicit or exploitative material and violence.
We reserve the right to remove any material or cancel the account of any person we determine violates any of these terms.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend The Bridal Jewelry Store from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys' fees, resulting directly or indirectly arising out of your breach of this Agreement or from your account.
Approved organizations receive 10% commission on product sales associated with your fundraiser, not including shipping charges and tax.
Commission checks are sent to your organization bi-monthly.
Ordering and Tracking
All orders are placed on-line and shipped directly to the buyers’ address via US Mail or UPS. Orders typically ship within three business days, and Buyers are notified of shipping date when the order goes out.
Errors in ordering are the responsibility of the buyer. Errors on the part of The Bridal Jewelry Store will be promptly replaced to the buyers satisfaction or the order will be refunded.